Horizon development baltics
Horizon Development Baltics is the unit responsible to serve our clients on specific economic, commercial, energy, environmental, investment and tourism development issues in the Baltic and Nordic regions.
Horizon Development Baltics retains the very original purpose of Horizon Development when initiated in 2005: The economic development of the region. It works in partnership with national, regional institutions, with academia and research centers, and with private companies and NGOs.
- Regional economic development in the Baltic Sea Region (regional, national, local)
- Macro-economic research
- Investment opportunities research
- Due diligence
- Management advisory
- Project management
- Public investments
- Direct foreign investments
- Transportation infrastructure development
- Tourism & hospitality development
- Tourism & hospitality management
- Tourism marketing and sales strategy
Horizon Development Baltics regularly organizes seminars around regional economic development topics. Horizon Development's Managing Partner is a regular lecturer at local universities and professional seminars.
To get a better idea about what we can do and what we cannot, do not hesitate to consult the list of or non-confidential past projects or to contact us directly at baltics[a]horizondev.net